As part of public assistance, in the broadest sense, our firm helps investors in the following matters:
- to select investment locations across Poland,
- to represent them throughout the proceedings aiming at:
- acquiring a licence to conduct business in a special economic zone (from among those existing in Poland), as chosen by the entrepreneur;
- taking advantage of public assistance available locally, such as exemption from real property tax;
- taking advantage of incentives, such as special-purpose allowances as part of the existing countrywide schemes for supporting investments significant for the Polish economy;
- making a feasibility analysis of investment goals in accordance with the requirements related to the investors taking advantage of public assistance, as applied by European Communities (a feasibility analysis of the enterprise covered by public assistance), as regards their conformity with the common market.